Recipe: Perfect My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup

My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup.

My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup highly diverse and own mind sense that unique. Several kinds of My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup recipes are also adequate simple to process and dont pick up long. Even though not everyone likes My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup food, currently some people are getting attached and like the sundry My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup foods available. This can be seen of the number of restaurants that supply My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup as one of the dish. You can cook My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup

  1. It's 1/2 pound of okra.
  2. Prepare 1/2 pound of whole kernel corn.
  3. It's 1/2 pound of lima beans.
  4. It's 1 pound of smoked ham.
  5. Prepare 1/2 pound of Bacon.
  6. Prepare 1 quart of diced tomatoes.
  7. You need 1 of large onion diced.
  8. Prepare 1/2 pound of yellow squash.
  9. It's 2 tablespoons of salt.
  10. You need As needed of water.

My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup step by step

  1. In a huge pot add the bacon and ham sautΓ© for 7 minutes then add all the ingredients..
  2. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 2-2-1/2 hours..
  3. Serve with crusty bread or as is. Can be frozen..
  4. I hope you enjoy!.

To get ingredients for production My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and even on the market. There are many types of My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup that are convenient and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can always practice this My Great Aunt Annebelles Soup recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook other foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Previous
Next Post »