Easiest Way to Cook Perfect My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐

My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐.

My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 most diverse and own mind taste that unique. Few kinds of My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 recipes are also sufficient convenient to process and dont pick up lengthy. Although not everybody likes My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 food, now several people are get attached and like the various My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 foods on hand. This could be seen of the number of restaurants that prepare My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 as one of the dish. You can cook My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐

  1. It's 275 g of raw peeled king prawns.
  2. It's 2 tbsp of honey.
  3. Prepare 150 ml of dark soy sauce.
  4. You need 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
  5. It's 2 cloves of minced garlic.
  6. You need 1/2 tsp of Chinese five spice.

My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 instructions

  1. Mix all ingredient together in a tub with lid, add prawns stir well and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 3 hours ideally ivernight.
  2. Skewer prawns head then tail onto wooden or metal skewers.
  3. Bbq until prawns loose their opaque colour approx 4-5 mins turning occasionally same principle for grill.

Got ingredients for manufacture My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 recipes is also not tough. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and even on the market. There are much types of My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 that are convenient and fast to process into delicious serving. You can always praxis this My Marinated king prawn kebabs 🍀 🦐 recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we supply various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Previous
Next Post »