Recipe: Appetizing My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs

My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs.

My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs most diverse and have mind sense that unique. Several types of My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs recipes are also sufficient simple to process and dont pick up lengthy. Although not everyone likes My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs food, nowadays few people are get attached and like the various My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs foods on hand. This could be visible of the number of restaurants that supply My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs as one of the dishes. You can cook My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs

  1. Prepare 1/2 Pound of Fresh Shrimp.
  2. You need 3/4 Pound of Diced Pineapple.
  3. You need To Taste of Salt.
  4. You need To Taste of Black Pepper.
  5. Prepare of Sauce.
  6. You need 2 Oz. of Shelled Nuts.
  7. You need 3 Tablespoons of Garlic Sauce.
  8. You need 1 Tablespoon of Turmeric Powder.
  9. It's 1 Tablespoon of Yellow Curry Powder.
  10. Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cardamom.
  11. It's 1 Tablespoon of Cummin.
  12. You need 1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper.
  13. It's 1/2 Can of Light Flavored Beer (ie. Pale Ale, Pilsner).

My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs step by step

  1. Wash the Shrimp with plenty of water and set the kebab alternating them with the Pineapple. Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste..
  2. Crush the nuts and place them on a bowl..
  3. Add the Garlic Paste, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cummin, Yellow Curry and Cardamom. Mix well..
  4. Add Beer and mix well..
  5. Place the kebabs on the grill and cook at medium heat for 10 min on each side. While grilling, add the sauce on top of the kebabs..
  6. Serve and enjoy!.

Obtain ingredients for production My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and even on the market. There are many kinds of My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs that are easy and fast to process into delicious dish. You can constantly praxis this My Grilling Spot Shrimp Kebabs recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook different foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

Previous
Next Post »